Entry Level Designer
obrARCHITECTURE is an intimate, high energy, San Diego based firm that holds client service and excellent design above all else. We have a broad project typology; ranging from Single Family Residential, to Educational, to Historic Reuse, and everything between.
As an employee at obrARCHITECTURE, regardless of your experience level, you will be afforded the opportunity to touch all phases of every project. You will be exposed to client interaction and all project typologies. You will be given every opportunity for mentorship and the ability to grow into a COMPLETE architect. We believe that in order to be a complete architect, you must have an understanding of every aspect of what it takes for a project be realized.
obrARCHITECTURE is currently seeking an entry level designer with strong technological and communication skills. In this position, you will work directly with our Senior Project Managers, and with our Principals, on every phase of the project.
• Bachelor Degree in Art, Architecture, Interior Design or Similar Degree
• 1-4 years of experience on architecture projects
• Proficiency in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
• DSA Experience a bonus
• Ability to work in a fast paced, yet FUN, environment!
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit PDFs of your cover letter, CV, references, and works samples to:
No phone calls please.