Job Captain / Junior Project Manager
obrARCHITECTURE is currently seeking a creative Job Captain / Junior Project Manager to join our team, with strong technological and communication skills. In this position, you will work directly with Project Managers and Principals, on every phase of a project.
- 4-8 years of experience on architectural projects
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and people
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, FUN, environment!
- DSA Experience is a bonus
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit PDFs of your cover letter, CV, references, and works samples to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.