Current renderings and plans are conceptual at this time. The project consists of a whole site modernization that include a renovation to the existing buildings, originally constructed in 1955. The plans are to expand usable space for students and staff on campus. The existing portables on campus will be removed and those functions will move into renovated or new permanent building space.
A new 4,050 sf kindergarten building housing 3 classrooms and an approximately 2,200 sf addition to the Administration building provide opportunities to right-size the campus, improve the circulation and enhance the community connection. Exterior spaces will be repaired and upgraded to meet current accessibility and district standards, including (2) new shaded playground structures. In addition, the south half of the site will become a Joint Use Field featuring basketball courts, a running path and a large grass field.